- 2013: Director and writer of Circo Jumbo, presented in Chile.
- 2011: Stage director and choreographer of Devdan, permanent Indonesian show in Bali.
- 2010: Choreographer on Totem, directed by Robert Lepage for the Cirque du Soleil (touring show).
- 2008: Acrobatic Choreographer for ZAIA, Directed by Gilles Maheu for the Cirque du Soleil (permanent show based in Macao, China)
- 2005: Co-creator of circus show Les Écureuils,(The Squirrels) seen by over 16,000 children to date. Artistic Coach of LOVE, for the Cirque du Soleil.
- Jeff hall has received three creation grants from the Canada Council, as well as the prestigious Jacqueline Lemieux Award for choreography. His work has been presented at the Canada Dance Festival in Ottawa, the Festival International de Nouvelle Danse in Montreal, the Dresden Tager der Zeitgenössischen Musik Festival in Germany, the Lisbon Arts Festival Expo 1998, the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis and the Arts Festival of Atlanta.
- 2002: Assistant to Gilles Maheu (Carbone 14) : for the creation of Bibliothèque. Assistant to Robert Lepage in the re-creation of La Trilogie des Dragons. And Assistant to Marie Brassard in the creation of La Noirceur (presented at Festival du Théâtre des Amériques in 2003).
- 2001: Carbone 14 : Dancer / Actor in the creation Silences et Cris.
- 1999:Member of creative Swiss Collective OMA. Creative Director / Choreographer for 3 annual end of year School performances at the Verdun Circus School.
- 1992-1998: Co-Artistic Director of PPS Danse with Pierre-Paul Savoie : Co-Creator of Bagne (American and European tour). Co-creator of Poles, Multi-Media creation with visual Michel Lemieux and Victor Pilon.
- 1990- 1995:Carbone 14 : Dancer, world tour and film adaptation for Café des aveugles, as well as the show Le Dortoir, and the award-winning film adaptation by François Girard.
- Recipient of 3 creation grants from Canada Council for the Arts.
- Recipient of the prestigious Jacqueline Lemieux prize for choreography.
- Jeff Hall creations have been presented at the Canada Dance Festival in Ottawa, the Montreal International Festival of New Dance, the Dresden Tager der Zeitgenössischen Musik Festival in Germany, the 1998 Lisbon Arts Festival Expo, and the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, the Atlanta Arts Festival and at the Joyce in New York City.